1. How to Book?
Please contact us via email or fill up our pre-booking form and we will answer you within 24h.
2. How can I pay?
By Paypal.com , we require a deposit of 20% in order to confirm your booking. Upon receiving the deposit we will send you a booking confirmation email with a voucher for the contracted services and final destination details. The final balance is paid in cash or traveller cheques upon arrival to the surfcamp.
3. What expenses will I have in the surfcamp?
Transfer from and to airport, shopping, meals and extra activities you may like and are not included in the package (scuba, cultural visits, etc...).
4. Will I be able to use the credit card to pay in the stores?
Yes, Visa and mastercard...Amex not everywhere
5. Are there any prerequisites important to the participation in surfing lessons?
We want to give the possibility to all the ages and both sexes. The important thing is for you to have good body resistance, absence of serious respiratory, pulmonary and cardiac illnesses and swimming ability - at least 25 m crawl (consult our surfing physical conditioning program) and Agree and sign our waver of responsibilities.
6. What language do the instructors/guides speak?
English and Spanish... Portuguese as a plus ,o)
7. Which beaches will I go to?
We will go to different beaches, depending the swell and wind... Beginners will be surfing probably different spots than advanced surfers, we may surfing the same spot occasionally. Marias, Domes, Pools Beach, Sandy Beach, Surfers Beach, Jobos and other several spots (more secrets).
8. And how will you get to those beaches?
We provide the transportation in our Vans
9.Are there any discounts to groups?
Yes, Please contact us
10. How is the accommodation?
Brand new guest villa with 6 guest rooms, swimming pool, game room, Ocean/Sunset views. All rooms have A/C, ceiling fan, mini bar, TV/DVD player.
11. How is the security in the surf resort?
We're located in a safe and peaceful spot. No cars drive by the resort, it's a private road.
12. Are there any mosquitoes?
As we're located on the hills of Rincon, we don't have the mosquito issue. They don't like to fly up here. We can have mosquitoes after rain, but it's not bad at all.
13. Is the Camp's staff known? Do they have background?
All our staff is well known by us and we work with locals, meaning they know everyone in town.
14. What should I pack for my surf holiday in Puerto Rico?
* Beach Towel
* Aqua Shoes
* Flip-flops/ Beach Shoes
* Rash Guard
* Personal medications/ contact lenses, etc.
* Laptop Computer (wireless connection available)
* CDs, iPod
* Snorkel, mask, and fins
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us
Nope... not included.. but available ,o)