- Copyright | Legal Conditions | Client Information
The information on this website, including text, photos, illustrations, graphic material, (trade) names, logos, etc. are the property of or are licensed to Wavepals and are protected by authors rights, copyright, logo right, and/or other intellectual property rights. Third party logos are copyright of their respective owners. These rights do not, under any circumstances extend to third parties who access this site.
All the information on this site has been carefully compiled by Wavepals, with the greatest of care, however we cannot vouch for the entire content and/or all the information contained within. Wavepals.com is in no way, shape or form responsible or liable for the content of third party web sites accessible from this site.
We take your privacy seriously. The information we collect on this site is necessary for the proper functioning of this site and to facilitate our online booking process. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information with third parties. By using our website you agree to the collection and use of the following information by Wavepals:
- Booking Forms: The basic information we collect through our Booking process is to properly manage your booking with Wavepals.
- Email mailing lists: By signing up for free services such as email newsletters, or news bulletins you agree to receive product and special travel announcements from Wavepals. You may unsubscribe or cancel at any time.
- Competitions/Promotional features: When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we will ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- Photos: The client agrees to be photographed throughout the journey at various activities and sport events. Furthermore, the taken picures can be used in Wavepals.com site(s). This consent can be cancelled any time in written form.
With regard to the registered data of the clients, Wavepals as the organizer always acts in compliance with the regulations of data privacy and media law.