LET US ORGANIZE YOUR DREAM SURFING HOLIDAY IN EL SALVADOR
All our bookings are done in written, via e-mail. In order to ensure quality and a personalized booking experience, we find it very useful to gather as many details as possible regarding your needs, before you commit and pay for any of the services in offer.
Filling this web form in no way constitutes a booking. Sorry if it's a bit "too detailed" but the more information we have the better we can fully inform you beforehand of services, availability and rates. This form is sent via a secure connection (SSL) and your personal details will remain confidential.
There is no such thing as too many questions when it comes to organize your dream surfing holiday, so please feel free to ask any question in the commentary field.
To complete your enquiry click on the "Send" button.
Booking details, availability, confirmation and payment methods will be confirmed via e-mail.
Please read our "Booking Terms".
- When guests are booked by one group leader, all correspondences will be sent to the group leader, no to each individual guest unless each client contacts us directly with contract details and requests personal notification.
- Late payment by any member of a group will delay the issue of documents for all member of the group.
- All prices are quoted as “Cash Prices” Payment by Visa, MasterCard will be subject to a 2% processing fee per transaction. Payment by American Express will be subject to a 3% processing fee per transaction.
- Any cancellation made by a client must be received in writing. The following cancellation fees apply:
1. If the written cancellation is received by not later than 60 days prior to the arrival date the deposit is non-refundable
2. If the written cancellation is received after 60 days but no less than 30 days prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable and a 50% cancellation fee applies to all other monies received.
3. If the written cancellation is received by the company within 30 days for the departure date, the company shall not be obliged to refund any monies whatsoever.
- In case of amendments to a confirmed booking a fee of $30.00 will be charged to cover administrative costs, in addition to any charges levied by the principals. An amendment constitutes a charge to an existing booking.
- The company shall not be liable in the event, due to climatic conditions, that satisfactory surf is unavailable or that the surf is too great in magnitude for a client to participate in such activities. The passengers shall comply with the instructions of the principals at all times. No passengers shall remain on a tour while their status or mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of the principle such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves and nor shall any passenger make themselves object able to other persons precluded from completing the tour for these reasons.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover loss of deposit and cancellation fees, baggage and medical expenses. Travel Insurance will also cover monetary loss due to unexpected trip interruption beyond your control. Always carry your travel insurance documents while travelling.
- The company or principals have the right to cancel or alter any itinerary without notice as may be found necessary and to decide the suitability or otherwise of climatic conditions, sea or other conditions for the normal performance of the tour. Any additional persona, expenses incurred as a result of delay including delay from mechanical breakdown will be the responsibility of the passenger. Refunds are not available for tours, accommodations, or any other service not utilized. This is where Travel Insurance is beneficial.
- Cost not included in tours, personal spending money, travel insurance or meals other than those specified.