Surf Lessons and accommodation in Fuerteventura
Looking for all year round warm weather & waters surfing holiday in Europe? The surf camp is located in Corralejo Fuerteventura, Canary Islands.
The perfect combination of a paradise location, good accommodation, sunny weather & warm waters and great waves make it an unforgettable surfing holiday. You will have a lot of fun meeting people from all over the world partying and sharing your daily surf experiences. All in maximum safety and in a really chilled environment!!
You can start the surf camp any day of the week and for any number of days. All you have to do is get your plain ticket and leave the rest up to us!
Surf Accommodation in Corralejo
We offer a wide variety of accommodation options in Corralejo so you can choose the one that suits your the best!
From a fully equipped and self catering Surf Hostel where you can cook-in, relax and enjoy the company of others, to a more private Luxury Hotel with full services and amenities.
Both accommodation on offer is located right in the centre of Corralejo city, very close to the beach, surf shop, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, etc.
Fuerteventura is the best place to surf and party in the Canary Islands!
Our surf courses in Fuerteventura are specially designed taking into account the needs of our clients. We will evaluate your current surfing skills and pick up from there.
The surf school runs special programs from absolute beginners to those who wish to improve their surf style and learn new manoeuvres. All this in a fun and safe environment.
All Instructors are certified by various European organizations and as water rescue life guards. Surf lessons are held in English, Spanish or German.
Surf Camp Holidays in Fuerteventura include:
- Airport transfers - 2 ways (08h00<>22h00) *
- Accommodation in the centre of Corralejo
- Surf lessons - practice and theory (2 x 2h day) groups according to levels
- Daily transportation to surf spots in 4x4 surf vehicles
- All surf equipment included (including after classes)**
- Low student/instructor ratio - Maximum 8 students/instructor (level)
- Certified surf instructors and also as beach life guards
- Insurance during surf classes (civil liability + personal accidents)
- Certified Surf School
- Spanish, English and German spoken
- Lots of surf, fun & tan!
All you have to do now is choose your preferred accommodation, fill our booking form, and get your plane ticket to Fuerteventura (AIRPORT - FUE). We'll pick you up at the airport for a great surfing holiday in Canary Islands!
* Transfers are only included in packages with 7 nights/6 days surf or more.
** Surf equipment must be picked up/returned from/to at the surf shop.