Surfaris & Surf Trips
Gran Canaria - Canary Islands
Don’t waste time searching for good waves in Gran Canaria! Join us and surf the best waves of the day wherever they are best in Gran Canaria. Our expert local guides will take you to some of the best surf spots in Canarias!
They will tell you all about the spots, how to get in and out, the currents, type of wave, etc... and join you surfing, helping you to choose the appropriate waves for you to improve your skills, helping you with the locals and giving you many more tips that will undoubtedly be useful in future surf trips anywhere in the world.
Surfaris are for experienced surfers... If you think you are ready to surf any wave including shallow reef breaks… this is the level for you.
If you are looking for an hassle free surf trip in Gran Canaria alone or with a group of friends, our all incusive surf trip packages have all you need, transfers, accommodation and surf guides. Surfboard NOT included, bring your gear or rent a surf board from us.
Surfaris in Gran Canaria
1 Week Includes:
- 7 nights of accommodation in Las Palmas (linen and towel included)
- 5 days of surf guidance (4 hours trip each day - schedule depending on conditions)
- Transfers to different surf spots depending on the weather and swell conditions
- All surf equipment (surf board, wetsuit, rash vest and leash) - free use outside surf trip hours
- Picnic snack on surf school days (fruit and water)
- Certified surf instructors (FES and also as beach life guards)
- Low student/instructor ratio - Maximum 4 surfers per guide
- Insurance during classes (civil liability and personal accidents)
- Quicksilver or Roxy student's card (only for packs of 5 days or more)
- Use of the school’s facilities (lockers, toilets, showers, …)
- Free internet access in the surf houses and surf shop
- Lots of barrels & fun!