Kiteboarding Packages Algarve
Accommodation + Kitesurf Course
Algarve is the perfect location for your kitesurfing holidays in Portugal! Alvor flat water lagoon with its sandbanks is an ideal and safe learning environment for beginners and advanced riders alike. Furthermore, the use of a support boat allows for kiteboarding classes to take place on all tides! Our Kitesurfing courses are based on the standards of the British Kiteboarding Organization (BKSA) and International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) and will cover all the necessary skills no matter your current level and experience. Our school has yearly updated Airush gear which is specifically designed for beginner and intermediate students. You will be taught in groups of maximum 2 persons per kite and up to 4 persons per instructor.English and German spoken.
Kitesurf Camp holidays in include accommodation (B&B), kitesurf tuition, all kitesurf equipment and a lot of fun! If you have already have accommodation elsewhere, you can still join the group for kitesurfing classes - read all about the kiteboarding courses in Lagos here.
Our surf camp is located in Lagos, a lively resort with a unique nightlife, friendly laid back locals and stunning natural surroundings! The surf house is located in a quiet part of town, with easy and quick access to the city center and some of the best beaches in the Algarve.
Make new friends the moment you arrive... You'll be sharing your holidays with other surfers, and kite surfers and other adventurous like you! You will never have a bored moment at our surf camp in Algarve. After a perfect surfing day in Algarve you are welcome to join us for some yoga or any of the many extra activities on offer. Later on enjoy our barbecue and theme nights! If you are in the mood, Lagos has plenty of nightlife to offer! You'll be taken away with the restaurants, bars and nightclubs in town! Surf, chill and party at our surf camp in Lagos, Algarve!
Full Kitesurf Camp Pack in Algarve
1 Week Includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in Lagos Surf House
- 6, 9 or 12 hours kitesurf course *
- Transportation to the kitesurf spot on kitesurf course days
- All equipment during lessons
- Low student/instructor ratio - Maximum 4 students/instructor
- Certified kitesurf instructors
- Rescue/Support boat
- Use of the facilities at the house – pool, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, lounge, full equipped kitchen, gardens with jacuzzi and loungers
- English and German spoken
- Lots of surf, sun & fun!
* You can decide how many hours to include, but we always recommend 12 hours course for complete beginners that want to get the most out of their kitesurfing week. Hours can only be increased locally if there is availability.