Surfing Holidays in Lisbon
Perfect location, beach front accommodation, good waves, professional surf tuition, all in a chilled environment...
All this just 25 minutes from from Lisbon center and 20 km from the historical city of Sintra.
You can start the Lisbon surf camp any day of the week and for any given any number of days!
Surf courses are available for beginners and intermediate surfers.
English, Spanish and Portuguese spoken.
Lisbon Surf Camp
1 Week Includes:
- 7 nights of accommodation - shared or private room
- 5 days of surf school (2 hours/day from October to May | 4h/day from June to September)
- Transportation to/from the beach
- All surf equipment during surf lessons
- Certified surf instructors
- Low student/instructor ratio (maximum 6 students per Instructor)
- Sports insurance during surf lessons
- Lots of surf, tan & fun in Lisbon!
Extra Services (prices and availability on request):
- Aiport Transfers
- Lisbon Rent a Car with roof rack for surf boards
- Soccer matches and other sports events
- Transportation to surfing championships (i.e. ASP World Tour in October)
- Yoga sessions, Physiotherapy, osteopathy and massages
- Golf (5 minutes away from the Surf House)
- Surfboard and wetsuit repair
Surfcamp Lisbon Description
Surf Camp and Hostel in Lisbon is located on the Atlantic west coast, just 20 minutes by car and 10 minutes by train from the centre of Lisbon.
Also 25 minute drive away is the "World Heritage" town of Sintra with its beautiful monuments, castles and magnificent views.
It's the perfect surfing holiday for couples or groups of friends. Surf, shopping and sightseeing all close by!
The Lisbon Surf House is located close to the beach and there are lots of surf spots near by to be explored. This area has consistent Atlantic swells with great surf all year round for both beginners and more experienced surfers
If you already have a place to stay we also offer surf lessons (without accommodation) with optional pick up in Lisbon center.
The Surf School holds classes at the beautiful sandy beaches of Carcavelos and Caparica, but if surf conditions are not suitable there, we are ready to take you other beaches to find suitable waves.