Surf Lessons in Lisbon
The Surf School in is located in Lisbon's Atlantic coast, a mere 25 minutes drive or easy commute from the city center.
The school's privileged sea front location offers the possibility to surf at the spacious sandy Carcavelos beach every day of the week! Carcavelos beach is considered to be one of the best surfing spots in Europe and one of the birth places for surfing in Portugal and internationally renown for hosting several events of the WQS circuit.
This area has consistent Atlantic swells with great surf all year round for both beginners and more experienced surfers. If conditions are not good, the school is mobile and we'll go to other beaches such as Caparica, Guincho or even Ericeira at no extra cost.
1 Day Surf School Lisbon includes:
- Pick up in Lisbon city center (optional)
- 2 or 4 hours of surf lessons - practice and theory
- All surf equipment during lessons (Surfboard, leash, wax and wetsuit)
- Maximum 8 students per instructor
- Sports insurance during surf classes
- Certified surf instructors (and as beach life guards)
- Spanish, English and Portuguese spoken
- Lots of surf, fun & tan!
- We can provide transfers from Lisbon center or you can also meet us at the beach.
- You can join our surf lessons in Lisbon for any day of the week, all year round.
- Different groups for different levels. You will evolve to the group best suited to your current surfing skills.
- Group, private or semi-private surf classes available. You can take as many classes as you wish, for best results we strongly advise to complete a 5 day surf course.
- Safety is our main concern. The school's equipment is up to date and all instructors are certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation as well as beach life guards.
- We work with small groups of students per instructor
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are spoken.
- Limited places! Please book your surf classes in advance.