Lisbon Surf School
Lisbon's Surf School helds classes either in Carcavelos or Caparica both vast sandy beaches that allow surfing lessons to be held every day of the year. The school is mobile and will go to wherever conditions are best for the day.
With a vast surrounding coast line, within a 50km radius Lisbon area has some of the best waves in Europe and is one of the birth places for surfing in Portugal, internationally renown for hosting several events of the WQS circuit.
This area has consistent Atlantic swells with great surf all year round and safe conditions for both beginners and more experienced surfers.
- We provide transfers from Lisbon center
- You can join our surf lessons in Lisbon any day of the week, all year round.
- Different groups for different levels. You will evolve to the group best suited to your current surfing skills.
- Group, private or semi-private surf classes available. You can take as many classes as you wish, for best results we strongly advise to complete a 5 day surf course.
- Safety is our main concern. The school's equipment is up to date and all instructors are certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation as well as beach life guards.
- We work with small groups of 6 students per instructor
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are spoken.
- Limited places! Please book your surf classes in advance.
1 Day Surf School Lisbon includes:
- Pick up in Lisbon city center (optional)
- 2 or 4 hours of surf lessons - practice and theory
- All surf equipment during lessons (Surfboard, leash, wax and wetsuit)
- Maximum 6 students per instructor
- Sports insurance during surf classes
- Certified surf instructors (and as beach life guards)
- Spanish, English and Portuguese spoken
- Lots of surf, fun & tan!